Your followers won’t be able to scroll past these mind-boggling tricky questions without attempting to solve them! This is a great way to boost your engagement and get a bunch of comments in the process. You’ll also get a PDF with all the answers to each brain teaser (because we don’t expect you to know all the answers 😉).
The best part is that you don’t even need to put the time into creating this content to post on social media yourself! Simply download the bundle and post each social media image to your social media pages in just a few simple steps!
Inside The Bundle
The Tricky Questions Bundle includes 20 beautiful images:
- A little girl kicks a soccer ball. It goes 10 feet and comes back to her. How is this possible?
- A 10-foot rope ladder hangs over the side of a boat with the bottom rung on the surface of the water. The rungs are one foot apart, and the tide goes up at the rate of 6 inches per hour. How long will it be until three rungs are covered?
- A is the father of B. But B is not the son of A. How’s that possible?
- A man dressed in all black is walking down a country lane. Suddenly, a large black car without any lights on comes round the corner and screeches to a halt. How did the car know he was there?
- A rooster laid an egg on top of the barn roof. Which way did it roll?
- A truck driver is going down a one-way street the wrong way, and passes at least ten cops. Why is he not caught?
- An electric train is moving north at 100mph and a wind is blowing to the west at 10mph. Which way does the smoke blow?
- How can a man go eight days without sleep?
- How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
- How much dirt is there in a hole 3 feet deep, 6 ft long and 4 ft wide?
- How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
- If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it take before all the pills had been taken?
- If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
- If Mr Smith’s peacock lays an egg in Mr Jones’ yard, who owns the egg?
- If there are 6 apples and you take away 4, how many do you have?
- If you had only one match and entered a dark room containing an oil lamp, some newspaper, and some kindling wood, which would you light first?
- Is it legal for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
- Some months have 31 days, others have 30 days. How many have 28 days?
- What goes up and down, but still remains in the same place?
- Larry’s father has five sons named Ten, Twenty, Thirty, Forty…Guess what would be the name of the fifth?