People of all ages love a good riddle. For a good reason.
Not only does it feel good to solve a puzzle but it can serve as a great work out for our brains cells.
So give your social media followers their “aha moment” and impress them with your knack for intelligence with these tricky questions bundle.
Your social media followers won’t be able to scroll past each 20 mind-boggling question without knowing the right answers. Or go as far as share this to others once they solve them. It’s their bragging rights anyway.
Either way, whatever works for them guarantees engagement.
You can try to answer these tricky questions bundle yourself. But if you feel like giving up, you’re always free to take a peek at the answers that come with these tricky questions bundle.
Get all the answers you need on social media, and all the attention too. All because you asked the right questions.
Brain and Beauty. Some of the questions deserve an answer anyone will obsess solving. Some questions are just plain brilliant, they attract attention. Take a look at the playful design that comes with these 20 vibrant tricky questions.
That’s visual impact with the power of questions to get people thinking and talking about these brain teasers. More engagement. More following. More prospects.
Be a Thought Leader. You’ve probably been wondering how you can add variety and excitement to your social media content.
This tricky question bundle will improve the smarts in your social media followers and boost your reputation not just as a health and wellness expert. But a clever one at that. Everyone will wonder how many tricks do you really have on your sleeves?
Simplify and Save Time. The best part is that you don’t even need to put the time into creating the content to post on social media yourself.
Download this bundle now, add your logo to brand them as your own and share them on your social media pages.
Inside The Bundle
The Tricky Questions Bundle includes 20 beautiful images:
- A little girl kicks a soccer ball. It goes 10 feet and comes back to her. How is this possible?
- A 10-foot rope ladder hangs over the side of a boat with the bottom rung on the surface of the water. The rungs are one foot apart, and the tide goes up at the rate of 6 inches per hour. How long will it be until three rungs are covered?
- A is the father of B. But B is not the son of A. How’s that possible?
- A man dressed in all black is walking down a country lane. Suddenly, a large black car without any lights on comes round the corner and screeches to a halt. How did the car know he was there?
- A rooster laid an egg on top of the barn roof. Which way did it roll?
- A truck driver is going down a one-way street the wrong way, and passes at least ten cops. Why is he not caught?
- An electric train is moving north at 100mph and a wind is blowing to the west at 10mph. Which way does the smoke blow?
- How can a man go eight days without sleep?
- How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
- How much dirt is there in a hole 3 feet deep, 6 ft long and 4 ft wide?
- How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
- If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it take before all the pills had been taken?
- If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
- If Mr Smith’s peacock lays an egg in Mr Jones’ yard, who owns the egg?
- If there are 6 apples and you take away 4, how many do you have?
- If you had only one match and entered a dark room containing an oil lamp, some newspaper, and some kindling wood, which would you light first?
- Is it legal for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
- Some months have 31 days, others have 30 days. How many have 28 days?
- What goes up and down, but still remains in the same place?
- Larry’s father has five sons named Ten, Twenty, Thirty, Forty…Guess what would be the name of the fifth?