Social media is the opposite of Yoga—it can be cluttered, complex, busy, even stressful. Especially when you think about what to post next as a yoga instructor, a wellness practitioner, or a professional Yogi.
Stop your social media followers in their tracks when they see these beautiful visual facts about yoga.
In a fast-forward culture where everyone is always in a rush to get through the day and onto the next, yoga invites us to stop and look at the moment.
It opens up the possibility of living life to the fullest by connecting to our greatest gem—ourselves. Shine a new light on your social media and prove your knowledge as an expert with this beautiful bundle that can help you reach your goals towards self-fulfilment and more.
Learn and Educate – When you want to build your reputation as a believer and master of healthy living, share something worth learning. Educate your followers on social media about the mind-to-body connection with this engaging Yoga Facts Bundle.
Inspire and Engage – Our beautiful visual facts start with that—beautiful inspiring designs worth a second look. But beyond the visual delight are amazing yoga facts that will bring on the buzz as breakthrough research, fun trivia, fascinating health effects, and more. Enjoy the engagement each fact brings as you make sure everyone in your circle is up-to-date with Yoga.
Relax and Rule Social Media – There’s always a way to stop overthinking and stressing yourself on social media. Our team has perfected the masterful art of design and word-craft centred around health and wellness and trusted by many masters and practitioners all around the Yoga world.
And the best part is that you don’t even need to put the time into creating the content to post on social media yourself.
Download this bundle now, add your logo to brand them as your own and share them on your social media pages.
Want more yoga bundles to share? Here’s another one that may interest you: Yoga Bundle
Inside The Bundle
The Yoga Facts Bundle includes 20 beautiful images. Here’s a closer look at what’s inside the bundle:
- Yoga exercises not only keep the joints healthy, but also bring relief to people suffering from arthritis.
- The lotus pose is a sitting pose meant to resemble the perfect symmetry and beauty of a lotus flower.
- Yoga increases the awareness of the physical and emotional sensations associated with eating.
- Yoga is defined as having eight branches or limbs: Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyhara, Dharana, Dhyana, Samadhi.
- “Doga” is a type of yoga in which people use yoga to achieve harmony with their pets.
- A few minutes of yoga every day can relax your body and mind by releasing tension and pacifying your overworked brain.
- People who practice yoga are believed to live longer than those who don’t.
- Yoga helps expand your lungs through deep belly breathing exercises, which benefit your heart.
- According to Hindu mythology, Shiva is considered the Supreme Lord of Yoga.
- Research suggests that yoga improves social and occupational functioning in schizophrenic patients.
- The word yoga means “union” or “being united” with the Divine Spirit.
- Yoga not only helps control diseases but also plays an important role in achieving relaxation and physical fitness.
- Yoga practice and the relaxation techniques in yoga have a positive effect on blood pressure.
- Some yoga poses such as mountain pose, pigeon pose, wall plank pose, back traction, and child’s posture, can provide relief from lower back pain.
- There are specific yoga postures that positively affect various joints and stress points of the body.
- Yoga is simple and ideal for every age group as it involves slow and static movements.
- Consistent yoga practice helps reverse processes that happen as our bodies age, such as increased oxidation and acidity, cell damage and inflamed tissues.
- A Harvard Medical School study found that eight weeks of daily yoga practice improved the quality of sleep for many insomnia sufferers.
- As yoga exercises involve controlling muscle movements and stretching the body, the postures rush more blood to different organs.
- Yoga poses stimulate the regular secretion of hormones from the endocrine glands, thus promoting overall physical and emotional health.