“You don’t study to learn how to use Reiki—it’s a gift,” says a well-respected Reiki Master.
Developed by Japanese Usui Mikao in 1922, Reiki is a safe energy healing technique to lower stress, promote relaxation and healing. It’s a self-perpetuating gift that can be passed on from person to person.
Yes, healing is possible with a skilled set of hands and a gifted mind. The transfer of energy to treat an ailing body has resulted in countless miracle stories all around the world.
From one believer who evaded surgery for her ovarian cyst to another supporter who was able to receive healing for an abscessed tooth.
The fact is: the results speak the truth.
And this Reiki Facts Bundle will speak for you on social media. With a compilation of 20 eye-opening visual facts, let the world understand the beauty of Reiki through your captivating energy.
Engage with the Extraordinary – Pass on the vibrant energy of this Reiki Facts Bundle to your social media followers. They’ll be glued to the intriguing allure of each visual design. Each fact can open up the mind about Reiki’s empowering truths. The possibilities for enlightenment and engagement to you is just as extraordinary.
Receive the Gift of Convenience – Social media can disrupt the flow of your positive energy if you let it. But you can choose to share the images in this Reiki Facts Bundle on social media to pass on the truth to your followers. You’ll save energy and be able to put your mind to better use.
Simplify and Save Time – The best part is that you don’t even need to put the time into creating the content to post on social media yourself.
Download this bundle now, add your logo to brand them as your own and share them on your social media pages.
Inside The Bundle
The Reiki Facts Bundle includes 20 beautiful images:
- Reiki was developed by a man called Mikao Usui in the early 1900s in Japan.
- Everyone has the ability to channel Reiki. It only has to be activated.
- The person receiving the Reiki treatment draws the amount of energy that he needs. Not his conscious mind, but a higher part, which knows what is best for him.
- The person channelling the Reiki does not cure the person receiving the treatment. The person receiving the Reiki cures himself.
- Reiki energy is not directed by the person channelling the energy and cannot cause harm. It has an in-built protection against negative energies.
- Reiki can be given to people, animals, plants, food and water.
- Reiki should not be given to anyone without their knowledge and consent.
- Reiki energy can be sent at a distance, anywhere in the world.
- Reiki can be sent and programmed to arrive at a time in the future.
- There is a limitless source of universal energy. Reiki does not deplete the energy of the person channelling Reiki.
- Once the energy is flowing, you do not have to continue to concentrate. You can therefore give Reiki while talking, listening to music, watching the television, etc.
- A full Reiki treatment covers all the glands, organs and main energy centres of the body.
- Reiki acts at a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level.
- You can give self-treatments with Reiki.
- Reiki was used in operating rooms as early as the mid 1990s.
- Reiki can help you to:
- Heal yourself
- Develop your own inner knowledge
- Alleviate physical and emotional pain
- Decrease anxiety and tension
- Boost your immune response
- Feel more in control of your life
- A Reiki station was setup to treat fire fighters and first responders at Ground Zero during the efforts that followed after the 9/11 tragedy.
- Professional sports teams employ Reiki practitioners to help athletes recover more quickly from surgery and/or injuries and to enhance performance.
- Reiki is listed in the Holistic Nursing “Scope and Standards of Practice” as an accepted form of care.
- Advanced practitioners are able to give Reiki treatments without touching the recipient.