Many people don’t realize that their favorite skincare products are significant contributors of harmful ingredients, toxins and chemicals. The majority of store-bought, commercially-produced beauty products come packed with artificial colors, fragrances, preservatives and stabilizers that can easily be absorbed through the skin’s pores, potentially causing a range of negative long-term health effects.
So what does this mean for your beauty routine? The good news is that there’s still plenty of natural ways to make your skin look its best without needing to buy expensive and harmful commercial products. Many women are switching to a more natural skincare routine have some of the most admirable skin to show for it!
Use this bundle to share 20 tips for natural skincare with your social media audience.
Inside The Bundle
The Natural Skincare Tips Bundle includes 20 beautiful pieces of visual content:
- Beauty Secrets For Glowing Skin
- Follow basic skincare tips – Cleanse, tone, moisturise
- Make lifestyle changes – Eat healthily, stay hydrated, exercise
- Go natural – Use kitchen and pantry ingredients for beauty remedies
- Overnight Beauty Tips: Honey
- Dry Lips – Exfoliate your lips and apply a thin layer of raw honey on your lips before going to bed, to wake up to soft, smooth lips.
- Acne – Apply raw honey to the affected area and cover it with a bandage. leave it overnight and rinse with water the next morning.
- Glowing Skin – Mix one part raw honey with two parts pure aloe vera gel. Apply this on your face before you go to bed.
- Scars – Apply a thin layer of raw, organic honey on the scar. Leave it on overnight.
- Blackheads – Mix honey with lemon juice. Apply to affected areas at bedtime.
- Get Real Crystal Clear & Glowing Skin
Add a few drops of lemon to hot water and put your face over the steam. Now massage your face with honey for 5 minutes and wash.
- Benefits of Natural Skincare Products
- Better for your skin
- No toxic, harsh, or harmful ingredients
- No additives like phthalates, parabens or silicone
- Detoxify and invigorate your skin
- Can be plant-based / vegan
- No animal testing, can be gluten-free
- No Parabens
No Mineral Oil
- Make Your Lips Naturally Pink with this Lip Mask
- Coffee Powder (2 tsp)
- Honey (1/2 tsp)
- Rose Water (1/2 tsp)
- Natural Face Mask
- 1/2 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of grounded flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon of hemp protein or spirulina
- A few drops of lemon
- Home Remedies for Acne
Have a chamomile facial twice a week to open pores. Pour boiling water over chamomile flowers and position your face over the steam for 5 minutes.
- Waratah Flower
Deeply hydrates skin’s vital moisture layer. Helps correct sensitivity and hyperpigmentation. Calms breakouts and redness. Minimises open pores.
- 5 Ingredients to Avoid in your Skincare Products
- Mineral oil
- Synthetic fragrance
- Polyethylene glycol
– Fragrance-Free Whipped Body Butter
– Brown Sugar Honey Scrub
– African Black Soap
– Himalayan Salt Scrub
– Coffee Scrub
– Coffee Exfoliating Soap Duo
– Wave and Scalp Moisturizer
– The Mane AttractionBeard Balm
- Did you know?
Tumeric has so many great benefits. Tumeric can help heal wounds, help with acne scarring, prevent breakouts, and fade dark spots.
- Say Hello to More Beautiful Skin
– A timeless skincare tool used by Chinese aristocracy centuries earlier for a brighter, more toned face
– Roll for 3-5 minutes each day on both sides of the face to boost blood circulation, roll away fine lines and wrinkles, and encourage lymphatic drainage
– Say goodbye to puffiness by taking your cold rose quartz roller from the fridge and massaging your neck, cheeks, and under your eyes
– Help your fave serums and lotions sink deeper into your skin for maximum effectiveness and absorption
- Rubbing a lemon dipped in sugar can remove darkness from knees and elbows as the lemon contains citric acid that helps in lightening dark skin.
- Good & Bad Alcohols In Skincare
+ Alcohol Denat
+ Ethanol Alcohol
+ Denatured Alcohol
+ Benzyl Alcohol
+ Isopropyl Alcohol
+ SD Alcohol
+ SD Alcohol 40
+ Cetyl Alcohol
+ Stearyl Alcohol
+ Lauryl Alcohol
+ Cetearyl Alcohol
While not fatty alcohols these two draw water to the skin:
+ Butylene glycol
- 4 Non-Toxic Face Masks
- 1/2 Ripe Mashed Avocado
- 1 Teaspoon Plain Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Freshly Squeezed Lemon Wedge
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 1/2 Mashed Banana
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Honey
- Natural Skincare Products
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Raw Honey
- Lavender Oil
- Witch Hazel
- Clay Mask
- Coconut Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Skin Food
– Dark leafy greens
– Wild blueberries
– Celery Juice
– Sweet Potato
– Lemon Balm
– Canola Oil
– Processed Sugar
– Processed Food
- 10 ways to look beautiful without makeup
- Prep your skin
- Get 6-8 hrs sleep
- Use coconut oil
- Eat carrots
- Dab a little concealer or foundation
- Clean up your brows
- Drink your way to glowing skin
- Make your own DIY natural blush
- Face Wash for Natural Beauty
- Avocado – Take the pulp, make a paste from it and apply on your face. Leave it on for 5 minutes and then wash it with water.
- Cucumber – Rub slices on your face for 2-3 minutes to cleanse the oil naturally. Wash off with plain water.
- Buttermilk – Apply all over your face and leave it to dry, then wash it with normal water (works for dry to mixed skin).