Our bodies are constantly under stress. Whether it’s from work, family, or just everyday life, your body takes a toll. Massages are a great way to relieve that stress and tension, and they have some incredible health benefits too. We’ve created a set of funny massage memes for you to share with your audience on social media. Encourage your following to have a laugh, and remember to de-stress with a massage. This bundle includes several images promoting massage gift certificates as gifts!
Inside The Bundle
The Massage Memes Bundle includes 20 funny pieces of visual content:
- Raise your fingers if you need a massage
- Hey beautiful…How do you like your eggs in the morning? Scrambled or massaged?
- Still waiting for a massage gift certificate for your birthday?
- Now that I’m born, when do I start getting baby massages?
- Are you still wondering if a massage therapy gift certificate would make a great Mother’s Day gift? Seriously!
- Massage Therapist: Let me know if that’s too much pressure. I don’t want to torture you. That would be an added charge.
- Massage Therapist: How did you get this sports injury? Client: Reaching for the remote during half time.
- You’re becoming a pain in the neck…I recommend trigger point therapy
- Don’t worry, the hair styling is a complimentary service with every massage
- Please grant me coffee to change the things I can and a Massage to accept the things I can’t
- I just had a massage… and I feel wonderful!
- Experience a new kind of happy hour. No screaming kids, no ringing phone… just you and the massage table.
- Let’s dance until our feet hurt. That way we’ll have an excuse to book a massage next week.
- Doggy day spa. Ladies!
- Client: So, where did you get your training? Massage Therapist: Prison. Client (Hushed Gasp): OH.
- Back in my day – Massage was a naughty 7 letter word
- Is there a law against divorcing your husband and marrying your massage therapist?
- Guys, I think you need to take me to see a massage therapist… my lower back has seized up
- Client: What’s in the massage oil? Massage therapist: Patchouli and some Rosemary. It smells nice. I tried using holy water once but it burns.
- The face you make when it’s been too long since you’re last massage…