Our bodies are constantly under stress. Whether it’s from work, family, or just everyday life, your body takes a toll. Massages are a great way to relieve that stress and tension, and they have some incredible health benefits too. We’ve created a set of funny massage memes for you to share with your audience on social media. Encourage your following to have a laugh, and remember to de-stress with a massage. This bundle includes images promoting massage gift certificates as gifts!
Inside The Bundle
BONUS 20 sample captions for you to share with your bundle!
BONUS Editable Canva Template!
The Massage Memes Bundle includes 20 funny pieces of visual content:
- Raise your fingers if you need a massage
- Could a Massage Therapist also be called a tension seeker?
- Still waiting for a massage gift certificate for your birthday?
- So… when do I start getting baby massages?
- Are you still wondering if a massage therapy gift certificate would make a great gift for mom? Seriously!
- Massage Therapist: Let me know if that’s too much pressure. I don’t want to torture you. That would be an added charge.
- Massage Therapist: How did you get this injury? Client: It’s a sports injury! Reaching for the remote during half time.
- Just what the doctor ordered
- Massage – Feel like a rockstar
- Please grant me coffee to change the things I can and a Massage to accept the things I can’t
- I just had a massage… and I feel wonderful!
- Experience a new kind of happy hour. No screaming kids, no ringing phone… just you and the massage table.
- Let’s dance until our feet hurt. That way we’ll have an excuse to book a massage next week.
- Doggy day spa. Ladies!
- Without a massage …I might get crabby!
- I just had a massage
- How I feel when… It’s been two days without a massage
- Guys, I think you need to take me to see a massage therapist… my lower back has seized up
- I need a massage – MEOW!
- The face you make when it’s been too long since you’re last massage…