Sharing magic rituals with followers on social media can be a transformative experience. It’s not just about showcasing one’s skills or knowledge, but it’s also about creating a sense of community and connection. When these rituals are shared, they become a source of inspiration and learning for others. They might discover new ways to enhance their own practices or find solace in knowing that others share similar beliefs. Moreover, by sharing these rituals, you’re also creating a sense of community among your followers. They can learn from each other, discuss different aspects of the rituals, and feel like they’re part of something bigger. In this way, sharing magic rituals on social media can have a significant impact on your followers’ lives, fostering a sense of belonging and encouraging personal growth.
Inside The Bundle
BONUS 20 sample captions for you to share with your bundle!
BONUS Editable Canva Template!
The Magic Rituals Bundle includes 20 beautiful pieces of visual content:
- Make your own home ritual. Clean your home. Grid your home. Cleanse every corner. Clean windows to let in more light. Organize your belongings. Water your plants.
- New Beginnings ritual. Start with 3 candles. As each candle is lit one by one, with purpose, say these words: “The past stays where it should and I embrace a new beginning. I let go of all that hinders me, and doesn’t benefit my heart. I swap my excessive thoughts, for peace and balance. Such is my mystical power, that as I desire it, so it shall be”. Reflect as the candles flicker, picture yourself striding bravely and assuredly away from all that troubles you – experience the happiness of progressing toward brighter days with a joyful heart.
- New Moon Ritual.
Create Your Sacred Space: Tidy Up, Make It Pretty, Buy Flowers, Light Candles.
Set Intentions: Plan, Visualize your goals, Write them down, Journal, Make a vision board, Paint your dreams.
Cleanse: Burn Incense, Take A Ritual Bath/Shower, Air The Room, Tidy Up, Clutter, Close Any Due Tasks or Discussions.
Let go: Visualize what you need to release, Write It down & destroy it, Imagine it flies away, wash it burn it, cut it out like from a movie strip.
- Sage Goddess Ritual. When you wake up, declare your intention for the day out loud to the universe and your guides.
- Sage Goddess Ritual. Close your eyes and take 7 deep breaths, one for each chakra, to balance your energy system.
- Sage Goddess Ritual. Smudge yourself from head to toe with sage to clear any negative energy from your body.
- Sage Goddess Ritual. Bless your food with gratitude to absorb its highest vibration of nutrients.
- Sage Goddess Ritual. Before you fall asleep, visualize cords connecting you to everyone you met that day, sending their energy back to them.
- Ritual To Listen To Your Intuition. Calm your mind with 5 x deep breaths and place your hand on your heart. Envision a question, write it down, and be open to feeling the truth. Recite the following words: I am not alone, I feel you here with me and together, we are weaving the journey of my life, Every breath brings me closer to you, as the stillness in my mind opens our channel of communication. I hear your voice clearly as you guide me on this pathway. Supported, nurtured, and safe, I feel your love, I feel your love, I feel your grace, and open myself to receive your divine message on this beautiful day. Take note of any thought or message that comes to mind and give gratitude for the wisdom from your Higher Self.
- Morning Rituals. Cleanse + Refresh – Drink water or take a shower or a bath. Attract Abundance – Write down 3 things you are grateful for. Connect Mindfully – Inhale + Exhale five deep breaths Ignite Clarity + Creativity – Burn candles, incense or oils Self heal – Meditate for 10-30 minutes Be open to change – Stretch your body with yoga or dance Manifestation – Write down your goals / intentions for the day Nurture with self-love – Go for a walk in nature.
- Full Moon Ritual. Release what no longer serves you. Set up a sacred space by lighting soothing candles or incense Meditate for 5-10 minutes Write a list of elements/situations/people/ habits/behaviors you wish to let go of With a willingness to release, burn the list and drop it into a bowl of water Take a salt bath while visualizing new actions you are going to take.
- Letting go Ritual. Items: * Pen * Paper * Matches * Fire proof bowl * Saucepan. Within your sacred space write what you wish to let go of on the piece of paper. Light your paper and as it burns say the following whilst putting the burning paper into the bowl: “With gratitude and with love and compassion for all involved, I let it go. I release, I release, I release…” Then take a few minutes in meditation visualizing that problem leaving your life and creating a new space within you ready to be filled with something new.
- Fears & Flame Ritual. Write down your deepest worries, fears, and stresses. Pour your feelings and heart into it. Then safely light a fire. Burn the written words and envision the smoke cleansing and ridding those thoughts from you. This can be a powerful ritual to help you let go.
- Tea Ritual. A tea ritual involves you making your tea in the morning like usual, but taking the time to truly be present at each and every step. Go slow. Notice what you’re doing. Then when the tea is ready, sit down and take a moment to be thankful for it before you begin to drink. Look at it. Smell it. Feel the cup in your hands. Drink it slowly. The idea is to really take the time to be there with your tea, no phones allowed.
- Morning Pages Ritual. Morning pages is a concept put forth by author Julia Cameron in her book The Artist’s Way. The ritual involves sitting down and writing three full pages every morning as a way to keep your brain both creative and focused. The trick is not to overthink what you are writing, just write! This allows you to get out any personal problems or work stress, etc – things otherwise known as mental chatter that can sometimes get in the way of our productivity. Allowing space for you to vent will make you more clear and focused throughout the rest of your day.
- Gratitude Ritual. Starting the day with the right mentality really will help your whole day go more smoothly. If you wake up in the morning and your first thoughts are dread or worry, those thoughts tend to stick with you all day and in turn, color your responses to the world around you. So even if you wake feeling down or stressed, it’s extra-important to take a few moments to find something to be grateful for: your comfy bed, your partner, your clean running water. We are always the happiest when we have a grateful mindset; a mindset of lack only creates drama and depression. You can write down each one or just think of them in your head.
- Intention Setting Ritual. Taking a few moments to imagine your ideal day helps to make it come to fruition. So, each morning, think about what it is you want for your day and visualize it. Alternatively, you can spend a few minutes visualizing one of your long-term goals instead.
- Make Your Bed. Making your bed first thing in the morning might not seem like a magical ritual but it’s actually a giant step towards taking responsibility for your space, your mental health, and your life. You are creating positive change in your environment and the proof is right there in front of you. It’s a tiny action with big results. Not to mention when you come home at night you’ll be grateful to your morning self for having taken the time out for it.
- Waning Moon Ritual. Light a Blue candle Sit in silence Reflect on what you’re holding onto Remove unwanted material possessions Thank them for their presence The Waning Moon lends her energy toward putting an end to circumstances that are no longer in alignment with our Highest Path.
- Morning Ritual. Start your day with openness by Theresa Ann coaching. STEP 1: Do a breathing exercise. Inhale & exhale for 5 mins. STEP 2: Meditate on your favorite affirmation: God is on my side. The Universe has my back. The pain of yesterday won’t matter in the bigger picture. STEP 3: Move your body. Stick with a routine that you actually love doing. STEP 4: Set your intentions for the day while taking a shower. Feel grateful as if your intentions are already done.