Body positivity is the acceptance of all bodies, regardless of size, shape, skin tone, gender, stretch marks, or physical abilities. Unfortunately, in today’s day and age far too many women – young and old – struggle with body positivity and it’s an area we all need to work on.
With this bundle of body-positive quotes, you can help the women in your audience on social media learn to love and embrace their bodies, imperfections and all.
Inside The Bundle
The Love Your Body Quotes Bundle includes 20 beautiful pieces of visual content:
- Dear body, I love you. I accept you. I see you. I promise to cherish you all the days of my life.
- Your body loves you. Love it back.
- Love yourself
- “How can you ever say anything negative about your body after you have felt the dancing of life from inside your womb?” – Amethyst Joy
- “Don’t let your mind bully your body” – June Tomaso Wood
- Loving yourself isn’t just about loving your body. It’s about loving your soul.
- There is no limit on beauty.
- Stop hating your body.
- It’s not about what size you wear but about how you wear your size
- You are perfect exactly as you are. With all your flaws and problems, there’s no need to change anything. all you need to change is the thought that you have to change.
- Your body deserves your unconditional love.
- Don’t wait until you reach your goal to enjoy your body.
- Trust your body like it belongs to someone you love.
- I’m obsessed with becoming a woman comfortable in her own skin.
- All bodies are good bodies.
- Respect your body, fuel your body, challenge your body, move your body, and most of all love your body.
- Your body is trying its best to be your friend.
- Appreciate your body today, respect your body tomorrow, love your body always.
- Love your body and teach your mind to respect it.
- “Who cares if there are lumps on my thighs? I’m guilty of having human legs made up of fat, muscle and skin, and sometimes when you sit, they get bumpy” – Kristen Bell