This bundle of social media images can be used to educate your social media followers about hypnotherapy. If you’re a hypnotherapist, this is the perfect addition to your social media marketing toolbox!
Inside The Bundle
The Hypnotherapy Bundle includes 20 beautiful images:
- Hypnosis does not involve mind control, magic, unconsciousness or sleep.
- During hypnosis, your attention is focussed very narrowly, like getting engrossed in a book, computer game or film.
- Hypnotherapy harnesses the power of suggestion to help you make the changes you want.
- Almost everyone can go into hypnosis, but only if they choose to do so.
- Did you know? The earliest recorded descriptions of hypnosis date back to ancient Egypt in 1500 B.C.
- Did you know? The word hypnosis was coined by James Braid in the 1800s.
- ‘Mesmerism’ was an early version of hypnosis, and was thought to tap into ‘animal magnetism’ in the body.
- A swinging watch is not required for hypnosis, but early hypnotists tended to be Victorian gentlemen who all wore a pocket watch and used it to narrow their client’s attention.
- Brain scans show a difference in the way we use our imaginations when we are under hypnosis.
- Hypnotherapists in the UK are not regulated by law, but some follow a voluntary regulation system.
- Children are often really good hypnotic subjects and can be helped by hypnotherapy.
- Hypnotherapy can help with unwanted habits, anxiety and making healthier lifestyle choices.
- A reputable hypnotherapist will never ask you to do anything that makes you feel silly or embarrassed.
- Stage hypnosis is performed for the benefit of an audience: hypnotherapy is performed for the benefit of the client.
- Memories you recall in hypnosis are not necessarily accurate.
- Hypnosis is not a lie detector: people can fib and make mistakes when in hypnosis.
- There are different levels of trance, but you can’t get ‘stuck’ in any of them.
- Hypnosis and sleep are not the same. A person under hypnosis remains aware of their surroundings.
- Hypnosis has been used to help competitors improve at sports like golf.
- A hypnotherapist can’t make you do anything against your will.