This bundle includes a brain-busting combination of trivia questions about the human body, ready for your social media followers to attempt to solve! Test their knowledge of the human body, while drumming up an engaged audience that won’t be able to scroll past your posts without having a go at leaving their answer in the comments!
You’ll also get a PDF with all the answers to each trivia question… because we know you’re not Andreas Vesalius (that’s the founder of modern human anatomy, in case you were wondering 😉).
The best part is that you don’t even need to put the time into creating this content to post on social media yourself! Simply download the bundle and post each social media image to your social media pages in just a few simple steps!
Inside The Bundle
The Human Body Trivia Bundle includes 20 beautiful images:
- What structure joins a bone to a muscle?
- What is the shoulder blade called in a human?
- What is the scientific name for a human kneecap?
- The Hypothalamus regulates what in the human body?
A: Physiologic stability
- Which part of the human digestive system is the most acidic?
- What human organ is protected by the cranium?
A: The human brain
- The tube connecting the kidney to the bladder is called what?
- Where in the human body can you find alveoli?
A: The Lung
- What is the muscle used for breathing called which separates the chest from the abdomen?
- Where in the human body are red blood cells produced?
A: In the bone marrow
- Which finger has the fastest growing nail?
A: Middle finger
- The most insect bitten part of the human body is what part?
- Cholecystitis affects what part of the human body?
- When sneezing, what part of the body is it impossible to keep open?
- Which bone is the hardest bone in the human body?
A: Jaw bone
- How long is the small intestine in a human?
A: 4 to 7 meters
- What is the roughly 24-hour cycle in the physiological processes of living things called?
A: Circadian rhythms
- Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs in what part of the human body?
A: Hand or fingers
- Where is your gluteus maximus located?
A: Your buttocks
- Veins carry blood to what organ?