It’s stronger than steel and tougher than concrete. What is it?
No, it’s not superman, it’s our thigh bone.
Now that wasn’t trivial. Knowing unusual facts about the human body never is.
Psychologists even proved that answering a trivia brings on many health benefits.
In fact, answering lesser-known facts has the same rush of excitement as playing video games or gambling. That’s less the side effects.
Which makes trivia contests on social media a blockbuster.
So share a different kind of full-body excitement to your followers with this Human Body Trivia Bundle.
We’ve gathered all 20-brain-busting trivia questions that will hold up everyone’s attention on social media. If they can’t answer it, they would hang on to know the answer.
Don’t worry. You’ll have the answer to each trivia question yourself. We know you’re not that Andreas Vesalius, the founding father of the modern human anatomy.
But you’ll come close and found something fantastic of your own soon.
You’ll also get a PDF with all the answers to each trivia question… because we know you’re not Andreas Vesalius (that’s the founder of modern human anatomy, in case you were wondering ????).
Don’t Worry. Be Brainy. Then you’ll be happy. Create hype and share this Human Body Trivia bundle to stimulate the mind of your followers.
We made sure all the trivia in this bundle are superbly interesting—from the questions down to the presentation. You can reward the winner or recognize them in your posts. This way you’ll boost engagement and draw out a huge army of impressed followers to you.
Be Essential on Social Media. Trivial things may get into your plate like worrying about likes, shares and other engagement metrics. Never struggle with fresh content ideas on social media. When you have this Human Body trivia Bundle, you’ll have more than a body of knowledge but engaged mind and bodies to follow you. Convert them with your hard-working heart and incredible brain.
Simplify and Save Time. The best part is that you don’t even need to put the time into creating the content to post on social media yourself.
Download this bundle now, add your logo to brand them as your own and share them on your social media pages.
Inside The Bundle
The Human Body Trivia Bundle includes 20 beautiful images:
- What structure joins a bone to a muscle?
- What is the shoulder blade called in a human?
- What is the scientific name for a human kneecap?
- The Hypothalamus regulates what in the human body?
A: Physiologic stability
- Which part of the human digestive system is the most acidic?
- What human organ is protected by the cranium?
A: The human brain
- The tube connecting the kidney to the bladder is called what?
- Where in the human body can you find alveoli?
A: The Lung
- What is the muscle used for breathing called which separates the chest from the abdomen?
- Where in the human body are red blood cells produced?
A: In the bone marrow
- Which finger has the fastest growing nail?
A: Middle finger
- The most insect bitten part of the human body is what part?
- Cholecystitis affects what part of the human body?
- When sneezing, what part of the body is it impossible to keep open?
- Which bone is the hardest bone in the human body?
A: Jaw bone
- How long is the small intestine in a human?
A: 4 to 7 meters
- What is the roughly 24-hour cycle in the physiological processes of living things called?
A: Circadian rhythms
- Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs in what part of the human body?
A: Hand or fingers
- Where is your gluteus maximus located?
A: Your buttocks
- Veins carry blood to what organ?