In life, knowing a great tip is always an advantage. Whether it’s a must-try dish, a cooking hack or growing 6-pack abs fast.
We all dig a savvy insider info. So when it comes to fitness, it’s not just about hitting the gym. It starts with knowing the right tips.
Knowledge is power, strength and confidence you know?
And in the world of fitness, knowing the difference between fact and fiction could separate you from the pack of other personal trainers, instructors or health and wellness enthusiasts.
So give your social media followers the best tips they could ever learn with this Fitness Facts Bundle.
Each 20 beautiful visual tip is a proven fact—based on Science, experience and results. Simply put, these are the well-kept secrets to a powerful body, every level of fitness enthusiasts—gym member or not—would sweat to know.
Consider them your secrets to a powerful social media strategy.
Fuel for Fitness. Take a look at what’s inside this Fitness Facts bundle to know what we’re talking about. Each visual fact is strengthened with head-turning design elements. Think about the right colors, matching fonts and arousing images to fuel that desire to move to each tip at the right place.
Up your Engagement. Your social media followers won’t just engage with this Fitness Facts bundle. They’ll be more than willing to include these facts to their routine. You’re part of that picture.
Be the Social Media Warrior. Cut pain and increase your gain on social media. Have more time to perfect your fitness routine when you cut back time managing stressful content planning on social media. This Fitness Facts bundle can carry the weight of your expectations. You’ll show your strength even on social media.
Simplify and Save Time – The best part is that you don’t even need to put the time into creating the content to post on social media yourself.
Download this bundle now, add your logo to brand them as your own and share them on your social media pages.
Inside The Bundle
The Fitness Facts Bundle includes 20 beautiful images:
- The more muscle mass you have, the more calories you will burn whilst resting.
- You don’t need to do thousands of sit-ups to get that killer 6-pack.
- Dehydrating the body by just 3% can cause a 10% loss in muscle strength.
- Muscle does not weigh more than fat.
- You can’t use exercise to target fat loss in specific areas.
- You burn more calories in the 23 hours you don’t exercise, than the 1-hour you do.
- Resistance training doesn’t make women “big”. It’s difficult for anyone to get “too bulky” by lifting weights alone.
- Weight loss is not a physical challenge – it’s a mental one.
- Trying to be perfect with your diet sets you up for failure. Strive to make progress by continually creating healthy eating habits.
- There’s a high correlation between the fitness level of the people close to you, and your own physical fitness.
- It’s harder to put on 10 pounds of muscle than it is to lose 10 pounds of fat.
- You don’t need to do curls to get good biceps. Heavy rowing movements are excellent arm builders.
- Being skinny does not automatically mean you have low body fat. Body composition is what matters most.
- The perimeter of the grocery store is where 90% of the healthy food is.
- You don’t need a gym membership to strength train. Your body weight is all the resistance you need.
- Strength gains come from muscle hypertrophy and improved muscle fiber recruitment. Include a variety of rep ranges in your workouts.
- Lactic acid is not the cause of delayed-onset muscle soreness. Lactic acid returns to normal levels within 60 minutes of finishing exercise.
- Carry a pair of hand weights as you walk to help tone your muscles and burn extra calories.
- If you’re always in a bad mood, then getting fit just may help. Regular exercise can enhance mood and overall well-being.
- Consistency and patience are key to long-term successful weight loss.