Family wellness is more than just diet and exercise, it’s about spending time together, communication, and making lifelong memories. No matter how old or young your kids are, no one is ever too old for family time. This bundle contains a variety of ready-to-share images related to family wellness for you to post on social.
Inside The Bundle
The Family Wellness Bundle includes 20 beautiful images:
- Did You Know
Beware: most over-the-counter children’s cold remedies contain sweeteners and many other chemical additives.
- Posture Matters
The best defence against future problems is early detection. The earlier you catch the problem, the better chance that the problem can be corrected avoiding future complications.
- Get your kids involved in planning healthy meals.
- Better health through better living.
- If your child has seasonal allergies taking a shower and changing clothes after playing outside will help reduce symptoms.
- Parents need to fill a child’s bucket of self-esteem SO HIGH that the rest of the world can’t poke enough holes to drain it dry. – Alvin Price
- If you play outside reapply sunscreen.
- Work out with your kids. They’re not excuses, they’re sponges lead by example.
- Your mental health is more important than the test, the interview, the lunch date, the meeting, the family dinner, and the grocery-run. Take care of yourself.
- Never give up on someone with a mental illness. When “I” is replaced by “We”, illness becomes wellness.
- A well aligned family is a happy & healthy family.
- I thought about giving up! But then I remembered who was watching.
- The secret to raising active kids is to be an active parent.
- My health and my family are the core of my being.
- Happy healthy parents make happy healthy children.
- Family Health Tip
Show acceptance, let your child be and try not to give directions all the time. – The Berkey
- Strong family ties and friendships can help you deal with the stresses of life and maintain good mental health.
- Buy wholemeal wheatmeal, or wholegrain bread instead of white – it’s usually the same price and will fill your child up for longer than white bread, therefore saving you money and helping to keep their body healthy.
- Tip: Share good news
At family dinners, take turns sharing the highlights of your day – something new, good or funny that happened. It will be a mood-lifter while enhancing your sense of relationship wellbeing.
- Family Health Tip
Take an interest in each other’s lives. – The Berkey