No one is too young to see a Chiropractor.
Even newborn babies.
But for the majority of people, Chiropractors come with cracking pain.
When in fact, Doctors of Chiropractic care can offer whole-body health thru safely and effectively adjusting any misalignments or “obstacles” in the body such as: poor posture, nutrition, tension, tightness, even physical and emotional health that are not related to the spine.
That life’s most painful problems can all be straightened out in the hands of an expert.
If only the world knows such facts, failures in chiropractic practices wouldn’t be as common.
So crack the code of success on social media with this Chiropractic Facts Bundle. With 20 beautiful and eye-opening visuals, you’ll straighten out all issues to your social media followers that are stunting your bookings, growth and development.
When you’re this savvy with your social media strategy, your practice will thrive and stand the test of time.
Stand Tall on Social Media. This Chiropractic Facts Bundle make facts easy to understand and engage with. Each is designed to stand out with purpose-driven philosophies, up-to-date research and timeless truths in consistently powerful art. Your name will stand tall on social media for everyone to see, trust and share.
Care Beyond Compare. As you rack up engagement levels on social media with this Chiropractic Facts Bundle, use it as an opportunity to connect closer to your social media followers, build your credibility and advance the profession and the industry itself.
Look Back on Pain. Remove any obstacle on your path towards building your practice on social media. Creating and sharing top-notch converting content wouldn’t be as hurtful when you have this Chiropractic Facts Bundle. Life can change with simple, careful and effective adjustments that only you can make.
Simplify and Save Time – The best part is that you don’t even need to put the time into creating the content to post on social media yourself.
Download this bundle now, add your logo to brand them as your own and share them on your social media pages.
Inside The Bundle
The Chiropractic Facts Bundle includes 20 beautiful images:
- Therapeutic spinal manipulation has existed for at least 2500 years and chiropractic care as we know it today began over a hundred years ago.
- The term “chiropractic” combines the Greek words “cheir” (hand) and “praxis” (practice) to describe a treatment done by hand.
- Chiropractic is a health care profession dedicated to the non-surgical treatment of disorders of the nervous system and/or musculoskeletal system.
- Chiropractic was founded as a health profession in the US in 1895 by a Canadian called Daniel David Palmer, who had no conventional medical training.
- The first college of chiropractic was founded in 1897 as the Palmer Chiropractic School & Cure by the discoverer of chiropractic, D.D. Palmer.
- Chiropractors may use manual adjustment, electrical muscular stimulation, ultrasound or massage, but they never use pharmaceutical drugs or invasive surgery.
- Chiropractic is a natural method of healing that stimulates the body’s communication system to work more effectively to initiate, control and coordinate the various functions of the cells, organs and systems of the body.
- Chiropractic is primarily used as a pain relief alternative for muscles, joints, bones, and connective tissue, such as cartilage, ligaments, and tendons. It is sometimes used in conjunction with conventional medical treatment.
- Spinal manipulation and chiropractic care is generally considered a safe, effective treatment for acute low back pain, the type of sudden injury that results from moving furniture or getting tackled. Acute back pain, which is more common than chronic pain, lasts no more than six weeks and typically gets better on its own.
- Chiropractic healthcare is holistic care, patients look to chiropractors for general wellness, too. In fact, preventive healthcare is among the fastest growing areas of chiropractic care.
- Chiropractic is part of complementary and alternative medicine, meaning that it is different from treatments that are part of conventional western medicine.
- Chiropractors know that many factors affect your health, including exercise, nutrition, sleep, environment and heredity. Chiropractic focuses on maintaining your health naturally to help your body resist disease, rather than simply treating the symptoms of disease.
- During an assessment, a chiropractor will normally:
- Ask about your symptoms and your general state of health and previous health conditions.
- Carry out a physical examination that may involve an examination of your spine and posture, and where relevant an attempt to find the source of your discomfort or pain.
- The treatment technique most often associated with chiropractic is spinal manipulation. Chiropractors use their hands to apply force to the muscles, bones and joints in and around your spine.
- Chiropractors use a wide range of manual techniques, including:
- Short, sharp thrusts applied to the spine.
- Gradually moving joints through a range of different positions.
- Pulling or stretching muscles in a certain direction.
- Some chiropractors offer other treatments, as well as manual therapy. These can include advice on exercise, diet and nutrition, and is intended to help improve, manage or avoid the recurrence of your health condition, and to improve your general health.
- Many people who seek chiropractic care have low-back pain. People also commonly seek chiropractic care for other kinds of musculoskeletal pain, headaches, and extremity problems.
- There are many different manipulative techniques that can be used in chiropractic, and there is a certain skill level and “art” involved with high velocity, low amplitude adjustment or manipulation. It is perhaps more important for the chiropractor to determine when not to apply the adjustment.
- Chiropractic care allows children to grow with better nerve function and healthy development.
- 90% of the stimulation and nutrition to the brain is generated by the movement of the spine.