Your followers won’t be able to scroll past these brain teasers without attempting to solve them! This is a great way to boost your engagement and get a bunch of comments in the process. You’ll also get a PDF with all the answers to each brain teaser.
The best part is that you don’t even need to put the time into creating this content to post on social media yourself! Simply download the bundle and post each social media image to your social media pages in just a few simple steps!
Inside The Bundle
The Brain Teasers Bundle includes 20 beautiful images:
- How can you add eight 8’s to get the number 1,000 only using addition?
- Mr. Smith has two children. If the older child is a boy, what are the odds that the other child is also a boy?
- If 1/2 of 5 is 3, then what is 1/3 of 10?
- Does a pound of gold or a pound of feathers weigh more?
- There is a chain nailed to the wall. The chain is 10 feet long and the middle of the chain dips down 5 feet from where each side of the chain is nailed to the wall. How far are the 2 ends of chain from each other?
- What 3 positive numbers give the same result when multiplied and added together?
- Three brothers live on a farm. They agreed to buy new seeds. Adam and Ben would go and Charlie would stay to protect fields. Ben bought 75 sacks of wheat in the market whereas Adam bought 45 sacks. At home, they split the sacks equally. Charlie paid 1400 dollars for the wheat. How many dollars did Ben and Adam get of the sum, considering equal split of the sacks?
- A blind beggar had a brother who died. What relation was the blind beggar to the brother who died? “Brother” is not the answer.
- A basket contains 5 apples. How do you divide the apples among 5 children so that each child has an apple and one apple stays in the basket?
- If 9999 = 4, 8888 = 8, 1816 = 6, 1212 = 0, then 1919 = what?
- A merchant can place 8 large boxes or 10 small boxes into a carton for shipping. In one shipment, he sent a total of 96 boxes. If there are more large boxes than small boxes, how many cartons did he ship?
- Johnny’s mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?
- How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
- Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday always falls in the summer. How is this possible?
- If you were running a race and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
- A farmer has five haystacks in one field and four haystacks in another. How many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in one field?
- Tom’s height is six feet, he’s an assistant at a butcher’s shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh?
- A girl who was just learning to drive went down a one-way street in the wrong direction, but didn’t break the law. How is that possible?
- A man ate an egg each day. He did not have any chickens at home. He never bought, borrowed or stole chicken eggs. How is this possible?
- Which is correct to say, “The yolk of the egg is white” or “The yolk of the egg are white”?