Bowen therapy is a holistic healing technique that was developed to provide effective relief from pain, stress, and other physical ailments. It works on the premise of resetting the body’s energy balance and addressing points of tension in the muscles and fascia. Share these 20 posts about Bowen therapy with your audience.
Inside The Bundle
BONUS 20 sample captions for you to share with your bundle!
BONUS Editable Canva Template!
- Nothing looks as good as how a Bowen treatment makes you feel.
- Did you know that Bowen can be a restart button for your body?
- Bowen – Helping the brain to reevaluate and find safety once more.
- Bowen keeps me able to enjoy my running injury free. – Bowen Technique client
- What can Bowen help with? Ear problems, jaw problems, Bronchial/respiratory problems, breast problems, tennis elbow, back pain, pregnancy and fertility problems, menstrual problems, sciatica, knee problems, headache, hayfever, neck pain / whiplash, shoulder problems, digestive conditions, infant colic, RSI, carpal tunnel, pelvic pain, groin strain, hamstring problems, ankle and foot problems.
- Our job as Bowen practitioners is to provide the brain with new & up to date information to make its own decisions.
- Relief from anxiety is simple with Bowen because you reset the nervous system.
- Bowen therapy helps the body remember how to heal itself. The gentle Bowen movements send neurological impulses to the brain resulting in immediate responses of muscle relaxation & pain reduction.
- Did you know that Bowen isn’t just a physical therapy – It works on an energy level too?
- Bowen therapy – A wonderful way to be kind to yourself
- Did you know that Bowen may be able to help your child with the symptoms of dyspraxia?
- Signs your lymphatic system is backed up. Headaches, brain fog, swollen lymph nodes or tonsils, lack of energy, recurrent sore throats, mucous in the morning, mucous drainage (especially after dairy or flour), fluid back up in the ear (especially in children), ear popping and ear ringing, reduced ability to fight infection (frequent colds or flu), constipation or sluggish bowel function, unable to lose weight (toxins play a part in holding on to weight), soreness or stiffness in the morning, bloating, swelling or heaviness in extremities, arm or hands fall asleep while sleeping, pain, pressure, or stiffness along your spine and shoulders, sore breast or breast swelling with your menstrual cycle, itchy skin acne, dry skin, and other skin issues
- Bowen therapy – If you are looking for a very effective, more gentle form of therapy for pain relief, Bowen Therapy may be the answer. Pain relief for a range of problems, from sciatica to migraines, IBS to sports injuries, neck pain to TMJ issues.
- It’s a jungle out there… book your Bowen today and destress
- When you Google “Bowen” and realise you should’ve had it years ago!
- Does your body feel as though it needs a good clear-out? Bowen may be able to help!
- Knee pain responds really well to Bowen.
- Bowen works best on days that end in A “Y”
- Fall in love with Bowen therapy
- The Bowen technique may help with: Back pain, Accident injuries, Breast lumps / pain, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Coccyx pain, Digestive & Bowel problems, Earache & ear infections, Fibromyalgia, Frozen shoulder, Groin pain, Knee Ankle & Foot problems, Headache / Migraines, Lymphatic Drainage, Menstrual & hormone irregularities, Neck & shoulder problems, Pelvis tilt, Pregnancy, back pain, Respiratory problems, & Hay fever.