Inside The Bundle
The Boost Immune System Bundle includes 20 beautiful images:
- Nutrients For Immunity
Vitamin C – Strawberries, citrus fruits, broccoli, kale, spinach and many other plant-based foods.
Vitamin A, D, E, K – Nuts, seeds, carrots, sweet potatoes, wild-caught fish and other foods.
Folate – Legumes and leafy green vegetables.
Iron – Animal proteins like beef and dark meat chicken.
Zinc – Shellfish, meats and chickpeas.
Selenium – Onions, garlic and cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower.
- How To Boost Your Immune System 101
Sleep – your body needs sleep to fight infectious diseases.
Exercise – but DON’T exercise if you’re feeling sick.
Eat Well – meals full of fruits, vegetables, & proteins, but don’t overeat.
Wash Your Hands – thoroughly for at least 20-30 seconds.
Avoid Stress – it can increase cortisol & decrease the body’s lymphocytes.
Avoid Alcohol – stay hydrated with water & electrolytes.
- The Best Foods to Boost Your Immune System – Citrus fruits, red bell peppers, broccoli, garlic, kiwi, spinach, yogurt, almonds, green tea, ginger.
- Acerola, often known as the Barbados Cherry, is a natural source of vitamin A, C & E that fortifies your body’s natural immunity defences.
- Yoga for Boosting Immunity – bhastrika, anulom vilom, surya namaskar, kapalabhati kriya.
- Vitamin C is well known for its role in supporting a healthy immune system.
- Rosehip is a source of Vitamin C, A and E, all of which contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Healthy eating tips to boost your immune system
Strengthen your immune system and stay healthy!
Eat when food is hot – Micro-organisms cultivate at room temperature
Eat more cooked leafy vegetables – Spinach & kale are rich sources of iron and B vitamins
Eat fruits rich in enzymes – Papaya, pineapple, kiwi, mango can aid digestion
Add ginger, garlic & black pepper when cooking – These spices have anti-inflammatory properties
- Top 10 Immunity Boosters
1. Fresh animal fats and cholesterol-rich foods
2. Cold-pressed oils: olive oil, coconut oil, nut/seed oils
3. Onions and garlic
4. Freshly pressed vegetable and fruit juices
5. Regular consumption of greens: parsley, dill, coriander, spring onions, garlic
6. Probiotic supplementation and fermented foods
7. Contact with animals
8. Swimming in unpolluted natural waters
9. Physical activity in the fresh air
10. Exposure to sunlight and sensible sunbathing
- Vitamins and Minerals to Boost Immune System – vitamin c, omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, vitamin E, vitamin A and beta-carotene.
- 30 Great Immune System Boosting Superfoods – pomegranates, blueberries, raspberries, kiwis, grapes, lemons, goji berries, sage, sweet potatoes, almonds, kale, grapefruit, rosemary, wheatgrass, alkaline, water, moringa, garlic, ginger, spinach, asparagus, onions, red peppers, broccoli, blackberries, mushrooms, watermelon, cinnamon, carrots, cloves, green tea.
- Did you know? Your gut health affects your immune system function.
- Did you know? Drinking cinnamon and ginger tea is great for boosting the immune system, fighting off colds and reducing mucous.
- Enhance your Immune System – Vitamin C supplements are required to enhance your immune system, as the body cannot produce its own. Vitamin C is found in fruits and vegetables. High doses of Vitamin C are required to boost your immune system. If unwell, getting to the point of diarrhea actually is good to flush the digestive system.
- Immunity Shots – Want to boost your immune system? Blend 1 orange, 3 slices of ginger, 1 tsp of black pepper & 1 tsp of turmeric to make immunity shots to drink throughout the day.
- Immune System Tea – Honey, lemon, mint, ginger
- Juice Recipe to Boost Your Immune System – Ingredients: 1 orange, 2 carrots, 1/2 lemon, 1/2 pepper, 1 slice of pineapple, 2 cm of ginger
- 5 Super Foods to Boost Your Immune System
Goji Berry – Goji berries have high levels of antioxidants. They help protect eye health and maintain blood sugar.
Wheatgrass – Wheatgrass juice helps to detox your body and cleanse your liver.
Walnuts – Walnuts contain omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and proteins. They help to promote a healthy heart.
Turmeric – The main constituent of turmeric is curcumin. Curcumin is known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory effects.
Moringa Seeds – Moringa seeds have anti-inflammatory properties. They help to boost energy levels, lower cholesterol and improve sleep.
- Five Supplements to Boost the Immune System When Sick – vitamin, zinc, elderberry, vitamin c, echinacea.
- Immune Booster Diffuser Blend – lemon, peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary, lime, clove.