We are committed to our users’ rights to privacy. We promise to share transparently all aspects of how the Healthinomics product and website work in regards to privacy, terms, and personal data.
The following is a collection of information and resources to help answer any questions you have about your experience with Healthinomics. We’re grateful for your interest and proud to have you as a part of our community!
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) take effect May 25, 2018. We aspire to embrace privacy by design and, whenever possible, to not collect and store personally-identifiable information.
At any time, you may request your information to be exported and sent to you for review, and we promptly honor any requests by you to have your information deleted and forgotten.
The Data Protection Principles include requirements such as:
- Personal data collected must be processed in a fair, legal, and transparent way and should only be used in a way that a person would reasonably expect.
- Personal data should only be collected to fulfil a specific purpose and it should only be used for that purpose. Organizations must specify why they need the personal data when they collect it.
- Personal data should be held no longer than necessary to fulfil its purpose.
- People covered by the GDPR have the right to access their own personal data. They can also request a copy of their data, and that their data be updated, deleted, restricted, or moved to another organization.
- Increased clarity on what sensitive information is collected and why
- Increased clarity on the storage and duration of sensitive information
Terms of Service
Our full Terms of Service is available at the link below.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing email communications from Healthinomics at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails or by reaching out to us at any time.
A user has the right to request that we delete all of their personal data. Users who wish to inquire about the right to be forgotten can reach out to us at any time.
Access / Portability
A user can request access to a copy of the personal data that we have collected. Users who wish to request portability can reach out to us at any time.