Women throughout history have shared great knowledge and wise thoughts. Inspiring words derive from women of all walks of life. Now more than ever, women in business, entertainment and everything in between see the importance of lifting each other up to thrive in success. These women also understand the growing need to empower one another to be brave in the face of fear.
The words of wisdom in this bundle are from the trailblazers who make us proud to be women. Share them on social to empower your lady followers, they’ll love you for it.
Inside The Bundle
The Quotes to Empower Women Bundle includes 20 beautiful images:
- The time is long overdue to encourage women to dream the possible dream – Sheryl Sandberg
- I am whole. I am creative. I am capable of change.
- What would happen if we were all brave enough to be a little bit more ambitious? I think the world would change – Reese Witherspoon
- I never dreamed about success. I worked for it – Estee Lauder
- It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary – Mandy Hale
- Behind every successful woman is herself, her hard work and her dedication.
- Women are the real architects of society – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible. That’s who you really are. Let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it.
- I’ve got nothing to do but smile – C. Assaad
- Of course women don’t work as hard as men… they get it right the first time.
- Create the highest grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe – Oprah Winfrey
- You get in life what you have the courage to ask for – Oprah Winfrey
- Empowered women, empower women.
- She is clothed with strength and dignity. She laughs without fear of the future.
- I wish more women realized that helping another woman win, cheering her on, praying for her, or sharing a resource with her, does not take away from the blessings coming to them. in fact, the more you give. the more you receive. empowering women doesn’t come from selfishness but rather from selflessness. – Selene Kinder
- Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. – Michelle Obama
- We have to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves – Beyonce
- You can change the world girl. You really truly can.
- A real woman avoids drama, she knows her time is precious and she’s not wasting it on unimportant things.
- She overcame everything that was meant to destroy her.