Some people have never exercised in their life until Pilates came along.
For those who want to get fit less the fuss, Pilates is the best form of exercise.
Founder Joe Pilates called it “Contrology” for a good reason. It’s become a proven exercise method to control the body, mind and muscles.
The result: improved core strength, better posture, reduced stress and a transformed healthier body. Think of a leaner, longer, stronger form. See those celebrities on the red carpet with slender legs and well-toned arms? Megan Fox, Cameron Diaz, Madonna, Sandra Bullock. Yes, that’s Pilates. Who doesn’t want that?
So make your posts on social media extra desirable and fitness-relevant with these Pilates Facts Bundle.
Everyone wants to be in good form. You can be the authority people go to for inspiration, motivation and instructions. Be all you want with 20 stunning and high-impact visual facts about Pilates everyone will obsess with on social media.
If Gym and social media feel like a chore, add more zeal to your routine with this Pilates Facts Bundle. Now you can still strengthen your core.
Engage on Top Shape. Millions of people swear by Pilates’ series of movements whether done in the mat or in the torture-looking chamber called the reformer. You’ll channel that passion and obsession in your every post in this Pilates Facts Bundle. Get everyone—Pilates or non-Pilates (yet)—talking engaging and sharing these facts about Pilates.
Socially Fab less the Fuss. Ride the trend and get social-media fit without adding stress to your workload. Pilates started out as a recovery tool for soldiers. Use this Pilates Facts Bundle to bounce back from all the hard work that you do on social media and get the results you deserve.
Simplify and Save Time – The best part is that you don’t even need to put the time into creating the content to post on social media yourself.
Download this bundle now, add your logo to brand them as your own and share them on your social media pages.
Inside The Bundle
The Pilates Facts Bundle includes 20 beautiful images:
- Pilates is a system developed by Joseph Pilates who was a German physicist. He infused his belief that both mental and physical health is interrelated in Pilates.
- One of the biggest misconceptions about Pilates is that it is a form of yoga. It is its own physical fitness system.
- Pilates was developed as a form of exercise in the early 20th century.
- When doing Pilates and in order to have great results, it is necessary to do everything in the right way – learn about the posture, the breathing, the movement and the number of repetitions from a qualified teacher.
- In Pilates, breathing is the key. Pilates involves slow movement and a series of exercises along with attention to proper breathing techniques.
- Joseph Pilates’ original sequence of 34 mat exercises is still going strong in studios nationwide.
- Pilates caters to everyone – it is not just for women as many seem to believe.
- Hollywood celebs including Madonna, Uma Thurman, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Molly Sims and Russell Brand all rely on Pilates to stay fit and healthy.
- Pilates is incomplete without method and apparatus.
- Pilates requires maximum concentration – it’s all about precise movements and it demands a lot of concentration.
- ‘Contrology’ is Pilates’ second name. Joseph Pilates believed that whoever is practicing Pilates should be in constant control of each and every movement.
- Quality is more important than quantity and needs to be done in a precise manner – from the posture, the breathing, the movement, the number of repetitions, and the amount of energy that is spent.
- Pilates will challenge your body – a huge advantage to anyone.
- Joseph Pilates took a liking to the classical Greek ideal of a man balanced in body, mind, and spirit, and developed his own exercise system, Pilates, based on this concept.
- Pilates involves slow movement and a series of exercises along with attention to proper breathing techniques. Any form of Pilates will not be complete without conscious breathing in and breathing out.
- Resistance training, the essence of Pilates, is scientifically proven to create lean muscle and rev up your metabolism to burn calories all day long.
- When Joseph Pilates was working on developing Pilates as a system of physical fitness, he also termed it ‘Contrology’.
- Mat based Pilates involve a series of exercises done on the floor. Equipment based Pilates is exercise that incorporates the use of various equipments and weights for muscle training.
- From improved flexibility, better posture and enhanced muscular strength to rehabilitation and prevention of injuries – Pilates helps one and all.
- Pilates is based on the belief that the way the exercises are done is more important than the exercises themselves.