Sharing yoga promo images on major holidays is a smart move for several reasons. First, holidays are times when people often take a break from their usual routines. They might be looking for new activities to try, and seeing a yoga promo could inspire them to give it a shot. Second, holidays can be stressful, and yoga is known for its stress-relieving benefits. A well-timed promo image could remind folks that yoga is a great way to relax and unwind. Lastly, sharing on holidays means your promo is more likely to be seen. People often spend more time on social media during holidays, increasing the chances of your image being noticed. So, don’t miss out on these opportunities to promote your yoga business.
Inside The Bundle
BONUS 20 sample captions for you to share with your bundle!
BONUS Editable Canva Template!
The Major Holidays Yoga Promos Bundle includes 20 beautiful pieces of visual content:
- Give the gift of wellness this Easter. Treat yourself or someone you know to a yoga session.
- Give the ultimate treat of yoga this Mother’s Day.
- Give the gift of yoga this Father’s Day.
- Spoil that special someone with a Yoga session this Valentine’s Day.
- Carve out some time for a yoga session this Halloween.
- Make everyone Green with Envy. Book a yoga session this St. Patrick’s Day.
- Make the most of extra time and book a yoga session this leap day.
- Don’t have an unlucky Friday the 13th. Schedule yourself into a yoga session today.
- Celebrate this Chinese New Year with a yoga session.
- Book a yoga session and feel good this Good Friday.
- Celebrate Mardis Gras with a yoga session.
- Happy April Fools Day! Book yourself in for a yoga session.
- Book a yoga session this May day.
- Know someone who’s been knotty this year? Give the gift of yoga this Christmas.
- Unwind with a yoga session this Boxing Day.
- Start the year with a bang. Book a yoga session today!
- Get a special session of yoga this 4th of July.
- Thanksgiving can be stressful. Start and end your list with yoga.
- Skip the shopping this Black Friday and book a relaxing yoga session instead.
- Happy Labor Day! Celebrate with a yoga session.