This is the perfect collection of lash tech-themed images that every lash technician or beauty therapist needs in their social media marketing toolkit! You’ll be sure to attract new clients with these bold, beautiful designs.
Inside The Bundle
The Lash Technician Bundle includes 20 beautiful pieces of visual content:
- What size extensions should I get?
- How long do my extensions last? With proper care, your eyelash extensions should last from 4-6 weeks.
- Who Needs Luscious Lashes? Duhh – Мeeee
- Preparing For Your Extensions
- Shower prior to your appointment
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Remove your contacts
- Tip: The best way to maintain eyelash extensions is to keep them clean. Forget face wash. A lash cleanser is just the right tool for the job!
- What is your fave set of eyelash extensions and why? Tell us in the comments!
- Do you want thick full lashes, every time you go out? Duhh – Yes!
- Lashes are always in
- Now booking
- New opening
- New opening
- Reminder: Long showstopping lashes are just around the corner. Are you in? Heck Ya – I’ll Pass
- Too glam to give a dam
- Lash Technician
Noun: creator of beauty; giver of self-esteem; a modern-day saint with the steadiness of a surgeon.
- All things are possible with great lashes
- Lash Appointment Etiquette: Prior to your fill, if you need extra work, let your lash tech know. If you are running even a few minutes late, Let your lash tech know.
- Lash Appointment
- Therapy session
- Lash nap
- Wake up
- Perfect lashes
- What to Avoid With Lash Extensions
- Eyelash curlers
- Rubbing & picking your lashes
- Cotton balls & q-tips
- Oil-based products
- Brush your lashes in the morning and at night