In the billion-dollar global cosmetic market, skin care has the highest market share.
Surveys even say at least 54% of women are obsessed with a healthy skin care routine.
Think of these skincare fanatics as your social media enthusiasts. They are always looking for the perfect tip to a healthy, glowing radiant skin, inside and out.
What will make them stop, look and listen to social media? This Healthy Skin Tips Bundle.
So whether you are a beauty therapist, health and wellness practitioner or someone who hungers for life-changing facts to learn and share—make these 20 beautiful tips for healthy skin your priority.
Because your social media followers will.
Engage beautifully. Nothing says you care about yourself and others with this healthy skin tips bundle. These high-quality visuals and expert-recommended tips will make you see the beauty of social media in every likes, shares and engagement.
Healthy skin is in. Prove your mark as a savvy and well-informed health and wellness expert. Keep up with the trend. Never miss an essential element in your branding as you post each 20 beautiful tips for healthy skin, designed to make you stand out on social media.
Make social media Stress-free. Social media on its own can be stressful. Stress you don’t have to burden yourself and your business with. So when it comes to ready-made social media images, leave it to the experts. Like this healthy skin tips bundle. With the right content, you’ll be surprised how easy and stress-free social media can be.
Simplify and Save Time – The best part is that you don’t even need to put the time into creating the content to post on social media yourself.
Download this bundle now, add your logo to brand them as your own and share them on your social media pages.
Inside The Bundle
The Healthy Skin Tips Bundle includes 20 beautiful images:
- Don’t smoke
- Don’t drink alcohol
- Get plenty of sleep
- Avoid sun during peak times
- Use broad spectrum sunscreen with UVA and UVB protection
- Wear protective clothing
- Get eyes checked regularly to avoid squinting wrinkles
- Clean skin thoroughly daily
- Use moisturiser daily (spelt “moisturizer” for US customers)
- Remove makeup before sleeping
- Rinse well to remove dead skin, soap and lotions
- Use water-based products
- Eat organic non-GMO foods
- Eliminate trans fats and sugars
- Exercise regularly
- Shave with a sharp clean razor
- Dispose of old makeup every 6-12 months, every 3 months for eye makeup
- Do facial exercises regularly
- Drink plenty of water
- Meditate or practice relaxation techniques