A bundle of various quotes about health, wellness and mindfulness. Perfect for health coaches or for anyone who wants to share inspirational quotes on social media for improving health and wellbeing.
Inside The Bundle
The Health Coach Quotes Bundle includes 20 beautiful pieces of visual content:
- You owe yourself one hour a day of self-maintenance. It can include reading, writing, yoga, exercise, dancing, meditation, painting, or whatever, but you owe it to yourself. One hour, 1/24 of your day. That’s less than 5%. It matters, it really does. Make it count.
- People don’t change because you want them to. People change when “they” want to. Focus on changing yourself.
- Success Requires Replacement
- Replace Netflix marathons with sleep
- Replace fake influencers with inspiring creators
- Replace toxic friends with mentors
- Replace complaining with gratitude
- Replace blame with responsibility
- Replace alcohol with water
- Replace overthinking with feeling
- Replace confusion with action
- Replace frustration with acceptance
- Replace talking with listening
- The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.
- If you don’t make time for your wellness, you will be forced to make time for your illness.
- “If you’re constantly getting “back on track” with your diet. You’re on the wrong track.”
- Don’t measure your progress using someone else’s ruler.
- The beaten lifestyle tracks of modern living do not lead to radiant health and lasting wellness.
- Your health is an investment. Not an expense.
- Progress is progress, no matter how small or slow it is.
- When fear holds you back from trying something new, remind yourself that you’ll always remember the old way and you can slip back into that. That way, the change won’t feel like such a risk and the what-ifs won’t seem so debilitating.
- Being out of balance means that your true self will start to be confused with what you pretend to be.
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- There’ll always be someone who can’t see your worth. Don’t let it be you.
- Sooner or later you have to start
- “Keep letting go of what doesn’t serve you until you’re you again.” – Lalah Delia
- Live simply, love generously, learn constantly
- Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.
- “The best way to capture moments is to pay attention. This is how we cultivate mindfulness. Mindfulness means being awake. It means knowing what you are doing.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
- “Be a first-rate version of yourself. Not a second rate version of someone else.” – Judy Garland