The full moon is the perfect time to release and have a new start. Share these social media images every full moon to inspire others to reflect on their own lives and perhaps adopt similar rituals. This sharing can also provide comfort and reassurance, reminding everyone that they’re not alone in their journey. It also encourages open dialogue about personal growth and spirituality, which can often be overlooked in everyday conversations. By sharing these practices, you can help demystify them, making them more accessible and less intimidating for those who might be new to such concepts.
Inside The Bundle
BONUS 20 sample captions for you to share with your bundle!
BONUS Editable Canva Template!
The Full Moon Bundle includes 20 beautiful pieces of visual content:
- Full moon. Put your crystals out to recharge.
- Full moon prayer. I give away my self-doubt My limiting beliefs My fear of failure My critical voice My pain of the past My struggles That which no longer serves me.
- Full moon. I give away my self-doubt My limiting beliefs My fear of failure My critical voice My pain of the past My struggles That which no longer serves me.
- Full moon. I have the strength to follow my intuition, to open my heart, to trust my path, to recognize my blessings, to forgive myself, and to live my life.
- Full moon mantra. I release all that no longer serves me or my dreams. I am open to all that supports my growth and expansion. I embrace the doorways opening to transform my life. Miracles flow to me in every breath.
- Full moon mantra. My mind is my priority. I will nourish my mind with love. Ideas and positivity. I will be loving awareness. I control my zen. It is my responsibility to be mindful of every word I speak and every breath I take.
- A Full Moon Ritual. Create Your Sacred Space: Light candles, Get fresh flowers, Show off your crystals, Use art oracle cards, etc. Meditate: Visualize your dreams, Observe the moon, Journal, Do yoga, Paint, Take a bath. Cleanse your space: Burn incense or palo santo. Open the window after (allow the stagnant energy to leave with smoke. Use the moonlight: You can charge: crystals, water, other personal items. Take a moonlight walk.
- Be the moon. And inspire people even when you’re far from full.
- Guided Full Moon Journaling Ritual. Dedicate some time for yourself to reconnect with your intuition. Become aware of your internal blockages: stories, ideas, feelings, people, or situations that you recognize are keeping you stuck. Take your journal and write for the next 15 minutes: Describe in detail these feelings, and the ways that are preventing you from moving forward. 3. Use this as your base to form new affirmations to help you release negative statements from your consciousness. 4. Next, make a gratitude list of all the things you are grateful for. Recognize lessons and the wisdom you got
from all your past struggles.
- Full moon affirmations. I am always able to create money when I need it. All of my needs are fulfilled. The Universe is conspiring to fulfill my dreams. I am worthy of love. I am successful and in alignment with my higher purpose, I attract opportunities and circumstances to myself that align me with my higher purpose. I am excellent at what I do. I am loveable.
- The full moon. Is a time to rock and roll, to push boundaries, to dive headfirst into the embers, the surf, the divine.
- Full moon ritual. Full Moon Rituals are ceremonial practices done to leverage the mystical energy of the moonlight to empower ourselves in various ways. Rituals: Moon meditation, Moon bathing, Making moon water, Energy cleansing ritual, Wish manifestation, Recharge your stones & crystals. Benefits of Moon Rituals: Fosters positive growth, Universal connection with natural energies, Reveals deepest secrets. Sheds off old emotions, Self-transformation & growth.
- Full Moon Release. Write down all the things you would like to release from your life on a bay leaf or two. (I.E addiction, pain, ego, jealousy, guilt, hate, etc.) Under the full moon read your list out loud and say the following: I am choosing to cleanse myself and release any and all thought forms, beings, situations, and energies that no longer serve my highest good. Across all planes of my existence, across all universes, and across all lifetimes. I ask that all energies that are less than love be transmuted for the highest good of all. Let today be the day I learn to let go and embrace the power of moving on so that I may reside with peace and love. So, it is said, so shall it be. In a fire-safe container, burn your bay leaf and envision all these things releasing into the smoke and carrying them far away from you. Give thanks to the moon and the elements that aided you.
- Full moon journal prompts. What am I proud of myself for? What support do I need right now? List 5 things you are grateful for. What new intentions do I need to make? Moving forward with new intentions, in what ways will I stick to my intentions and not self-sabotage my efforts? Write a list of habits/people/situations and behaviors you wish to let go of. Make it an official invocation. for example: I release all obstacles in my path. I release relationships that no longer serve my highest good. I release all fear + doubt. I release…
- Full moon. I release limiting beliefs. I release pain and suffering. I release fears, doubts, and insecurities. I release obstacles on my path. I release those relationships that no longer serve my highest good. I release situations and energies that no longer serve me. I now choose to release it all and ask for it to be transmuted by loving and healing light. With this bright full moon, I choose to cleanse myself and release all that no longer serves me.
- Full moon release spell. You will need a black candle and a smokey quartz crystal. As you light the candle and hold the crystal, affirm the following: “This full moon, I release that which no longer serves me. I release all pain and any blocks that keep me from my connection to the divine. I also cut all cords connecting me to traumas I endured in the past. I start today new, free of guilt, hurt, and self-bondage that keeps me from manifesting the life I desire. And so it is.”
- I choose to release my pain from the past. I am stepping into the light of my own love and
acceptance. I am safe. I am strong. I am worthy. I am love.
- Essential oil use. The full moon represents illumination + culmination. This is the mid-point of the lunar cycle when the moon is fully illuminated. All things are amplified under a full moon – emotions, feelings ideas + dreams. Take the time to express your gratitude for all that has manifested in your life. Essential oils can enhance our mood + emotions, while also supporting our physical body. Use any combination of the oils below during a full moon ritual such as: Moon circle, Meditation in the moonlight, Creating a crystal grid, Epsom salt bath, Reflective journaling. Apply these oils topically, inhale from palms, diffuse, or place a drop under the tongue with oils indicated for internal use.
- Rituals for the full moon. Make a list of everything you want to release and burn it. Meditate outside under the moon feeling her light restore you. Dunk your head underwater three times as you state what you are letting go. Place your crystals outside overnight to be cleansed and charged by the moon.
- Full moon. Release what no longer serves you. Set up a sacred space by lighting soothing candles or incense. Meditate for 5-10 minutes. Write a list of elements/situations/people/ habits/behaviors you wish to let go of. With a willingness to release, burn the list and drop it into a bowl of water. Take a salt bath while visualizing new actions you are going to take