A facial is one of the best ways to take care of your skin. Facials cleanse, exfoliate, and nourish the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion and can help your skin look younger.
Share the images in this beautifully vibrant bundle to educate your social media followers on the benefits of facials, why you should get them, the life cycle of a facial, and more.
Inside The Bundle
The Facial Bundle includes 20 beautiful pieces of visual content:
- Facial Benefits
- Glowing Skin
- Treats Acne
- Reduces Uneven Skin Tone
- Improves Skin Texture
- Reduces Wrinkles
- Facial Massage
Massage these areas while cleansing with a cleansing oil: forehead, bridge, nostrils, tip of nose. Helps unclog the t-zone.
- You can never have too many facials…
- Why Do I Need a Facial?
4 Benefits of Spa Facials
- Get a thorough cleaning – Think of a trip to the spa like a trip to the dentist.
- Hire a pro extractor – Have pimples and blackheads extracted safely.
- Ask for an expert opinion – Learn everything you need to know about your skin.
- Relax & Unwind – Relax fully and entirely in a peaceful environment.
- Beautiful skin doesn’t come from makeup. It’s from a good facialist.
- Benefits of Regular Facials
- Rehydrate your skin
- Helps slow down premature aging
- Unclogs pores
- Improves imperfections
- Maintains healthy skin
- Benefits of Facial Massage
- Releases tension, relaxing wrinkles
- Increases micro-circulation, boosting skin healing, repair and rejuvenation
- Tones the muscles, lifting the skin
- Stimulates collagen production, plumps out wrinkles, firms and tightens the skin
- Improves lymphatic drainage, reducing fluid build-up, puffiness, acne and inflammation
- Enhances penetration of active serums for enhanced results
- The Life Cycle of a Facial
- Immediately Afterwards – your skin radiates a healthy glow
- 48-72 hrs – skin is hydrated as circulation has been boasted
- 4-6 weeks – time to schedule next appointment to remove dead skin cells and rid the skin of impurities
- 28-48 days – cells regenerate and the long-term benefits of the facial kick in
- Benefits of Getting a Facial
- Stress relief
- Skin cell renewal
- Collagen production
- Exfoliation of the skin
- Evens skin tone
- The end result?
- Great skin doesn’t happen by chance. It happens by appointment.
- Professional skin care treatments are like oil changes for your car. Get them regularly.
- What Not To Do After a Facial Treatment
- Dont visit a steam room or sauna
- Don’t have a massage
- Don’t wash your face. (Make that, don’t touch your face)
- Don’t use at-home peels or retin A/renova for at least 72 hours
- Stay out of the sun.
- on’t pick
- Don’t apply makeup
- Facials are workouts for your skin
- Because facials are more relaxing than flowers
- Glowing skin is always in
- 6 Amazing Benefits of Monthly Facials
- Deep Cleansing
- Age Gracefully
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Improved Skin Care Routine
- Treats Variety Of Skin Issues
- Did You Know?
42-72 hours after a facial, the skin becomes is hydrated this is because the exfoliation treatment during the session removes dead skin cells and dirt, revealing new, healthy skin.
- Goodbye facelifts, hello facials!
- Facials are the new beauty nap.
- Your skin routine is a bank account. Invest wisely