Essential oils are powerful and serve an amazing purpose. There are so many ways to use essential oils and this bundle of social media images gives you the opportunity to share some tips for using essential oils with your social media followers.
Inside The Bundle
The Essential Oil Tips Bundle includes 20 beautiful images:
- For clean and healthy-looking toenails, apply diluted oregano essential oil daily.
- Rinse fresh produce in lemon essential oil, vinegar and water to remove pesticide residue.
- Place a drop of orange essential oil in the middle of the toilet paper tube to keep your bathroom smelling fresh.
- Add a drop of essential oil to the next card you give to brighten the recipient’s day!
- Use melaleuca essential oil in the sauna to promote open airways and clear breathing.
- Boost alertness on a long drive by inhaling rosemary or peppermint essential oil.
- Place a drop or two of melaleuca essential oil in your shoes to get rid of nasty smells.
- Add a drop of geranium essential oil to your face and body lotion to promote smooth and clear skin.
- Before going in the sun, spray hair with a water and lemon essential oil mixture to lighten it naturally.
- Add a drop of chamomile essential oil to conditioner to promote soft. shiny hair.
- Add a drop of bergamot essential oil to regular black tea to make delicious earl grey tea.
- Lift the mood of a room by diffusing orange. lime or grapefruit essential oil.
- Spray doors and windows with peppermint essential oil mixed with water to repel flying insects.
- Mix water with frankincense essential oil and spray bed linens to promote deep, restful sleep.
- Mix a drop of lemon essential oil with baking soda to whiten teeth naturally.
- Rub a drop of peppermint essential oil under your nose to help improve concentration.
- Add a drop of lavender essential oil to water and spray on clothes before ironing them.
- Add a drop of melrose essential oil to coconut oil to soothe your complexion.
- Apply a drop of orange essential oil to air vents to freshen the room.
- Add a few drops of an essential oil you love to hot water to create your own tea.