Many people may not even realize they are emotionally drained because they have allowed their emotions to go unrecognized and unresolved. Wasting emotional energy can leave you feeling exhausted and mentally tired in ways that may not be related to your physical health.
In order to recharge your emotional energy, it is important to be aware of all these issues and do your best to resolve them. Share the vibrant images in this bundle to spread awareness of emotional energy like how to release trapped emotions, how to improve emotional resilience, how to create emotional safety in relationships, and more!
Inside The Bundle
The Emotional Energy Bundle includes 20 beautiful pieces of visual content:
- Emotional energy can be productive or destructive. Choose your flow.
- How to Release Trapped Emotions:
– Feel it to heal it. This may look like crying, screaming, punching a pillow, etc.
– Adopt an attitude of non-judgment & acceptance
– Practice self-compassion & be gentle with yourself
– Stretch your muscles
– Go for a run
– Breathe deeply
– Get a massage or bodywork
– Self-expression: dance, music, art
– Share your feelings with a trusted other
- How to Improve Emotional Resilience:
– Make time to be mindfully alone
– Become curious about emotions and sensations
– Develop a healthy plan to deal with difficult emotions
– Develop self-compassion Ask for help
- How to Create Emotional Safety In your Relationships:
– Learn how to self-soothe and regulate when your nervous system is activated.
– Practice co-regulation to help bring each other back into a safe & social state when activated or in fight/flight – Notice your tone of voice – is it welcoming, calm, and loving or tense, defensive anxious, and angry?
– Be consistent & reliable.
– Demonstrate your commitment.
– Be open, honest, and vulnerable. Share your inner world.
– Give your partner the benefit of the doubt.
– Practice active listening, validating, and expressing empathy & support.
- Choose to invest emotional energy where it serves you best
- “You only have so much emotional energy each day. Don’t fight battles that don’t matter.” – Joel Osteen
- Energy of Emotions:
– The vibrational frequency of your emotions provide internal guidance & feedback.
– The energy of any emotion can get stuck in any area of the body if it is not acknowledged or processed.
– When negative emotional energy gets stuck in the body, it blocks flow and creates an imbalance.
– Imbalances disrupt the flow of energy in the tissues and can cause all kinds of issues.
- Energy Transference:
– Your friend is full of emotional energies
– Your friend shares their emotional story
– Their emotional stuff is now hanging in your field
Emotional energy in itself is neutral. It is the feeling sensation and physiological reaction that makes a specific emotion “positive” or “negative”. An emotionally exhausting interaction can leave us feeling like our tank is on empty. In order to remain grounded, we need to cultivate an awareness of the energy we’re encountering on a daily basis and implement practical tools which allow us to remain balanced.
- Keep your mind calm and conserve emotionalenergy.
- When we run away from an emotion, we’re condemning ourselves to keep repeating it.
- Energy vampires are people who sometimes intentionally – Drain your emotional energy. They feed on your willingness to listen and care for them, leaving you exhausted and overwhelmed. Energy vampires can be anywhere and anyone.
- Reminder: Not everyone needs access to you. Some people are draining. You’re allowed to say no, break plans and forward to voicemail. Do what you need to do to preserve yourself. You got this!
- You only have so much emotional energy each day. You can use it to fight with people, resist the present, and worry about the future, or you can agree to disagree, accept the present, and use your energy to create the future.Which will you choose? – Lori Descheme
- The emotional energy you carry when preparing a meal transfers directly into the food. That’s why it is very important to never make a meal in a bad mood. This energy transfer can either heal or can be toxic. Choose wisely.
- Yourenergy introduces you before you ever say a word.
- Emotions are energy. Energy cannot be destroyed, only converted from one form into another. When emotions cause stress, it’s the energy asking you to vibrate higher, so that it can transform, and shift into freedom. This is also called shadow work. Allowing your shadows to rise.
- Emotion: energy in motion
- Common Energy Leaks:
– Saying ‘yes’ when you want to say ‘no’.
– Putting other adults’ needs above your own.
– Putting off an unpleasant task.
– Holding in tears.
– Lowering a healthy boundary due to pressure.
– Anger without action.
– Solving a problem that’s not yours to solve. Allowing negative self-talk to go unobserved/unchallenged.
- Every time we get really upset, it takes a lot of emotional energy, tires us out, messes with our health, steals our joy, and still doesn’t change one thing. Let it go!
- Everyday Habits That Drain Our Energy:
1. Complaining all the time
2. Comparing ourself to others
3. Constantly checking social media
5. Taking things personally
6. Holding on to the past
8. Fueling drama
10. Not living in the moment
11. Trying to please others