20 exquisitely divine words laid out into beautiful visual images, ready to share on social.
Inside The Bundle
The Divine Words Bundle includes 20 beautiful pieces of visual content:
- “Letting go give us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything – anger, anxiety, or possessions – we cannot be free.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- I like people who get excited about the change of seasons, the sound of the ocean, watching a sunset, the smell of rain and starry nights.
- “If I had my way, women would follow the thing that hits their soul, not their husband and not their children and not their soul-draining job, no. They would follow the thing that turns their blood into honey from the heavens, the thing that has them dreaming and wandering and speaking too fast for the air. They would follow the thing, that turns them on, and feeds them well. They would follow the thing that gives their soul a throne, the front row, gold class. They would follow, the thing that loves them back so hard, they’d drown in their own dream.” – Brooke Solis
- I am the soul. I AM not the body, I AM not the emotion. I AM not the thought. I AM not the mind; The mind is just a subtle instrument of the Soul. I AM the Soul. I AM a spiritual being of Divine Intelligence, Divine Love, Divine Power. I AM one with my Higher Soul: I am that I am.
- Magic always reveals itself when I am willing to see it.
- Today I asked my body what she needed, which is a big deal considering my journey of not really asking that much! I thought she might need more water. Or protein. Or greens. Or yoga. Or supplements. Or movement. But as I stood in the shower, reflecting on her stretch marks, her roundness where I would like flatness, her softness where I would like firmness, all those conditioned wishes that form a bundle of never-quite-right-ness, she whispered very gently… Could you just love me like this?
- Walking Barefoot
Take your shoes off. Wiggle your toes. Free your feet: those conveyors of your body, so often neglected and imprisoned in socks and heavy shoes. Feel the soles of your feet come alive. Ideally, go barefoot somewhere you can feel grass, earth or sand underfoot-a muddy riverbank, shingle beach or mossy shaded path. Barefoot-running and walking enthusiasts wax lyrical on the sense of freedom and lightness that a shoe-less interlude can bring. There’s no simpler way to reconnect with the earth, or to regain a sense of rootedness. If you can’t get outside, be bold and unlace your shoes anyway.
- I am so proud of you.
- Feel Yourself Being Quietly Drawn By The Deeper Pull Of What You Truly Love.
- Her own untamed and limitless manifestation lead her to the magic of what is divine.
- When you start syncing to the whispers of your soul, you will start feeling the gift that the world is immensely trying to offer.
- We are the product of our own Karma. Create a good one for yourself today. Everything will get back to you.
- Take back your power. Stand in your truth. Embrace your darkness and your light equally. Stop playing small and being afraid of burning too passionately for worry of being misunderstood by others. Your fire is not for them. It is for you.
- “Be soft with yourself, being human is a fragile thing.” – Danica Gim
- We are all divine.
- A woman who heals herself, helps to heal her mother, her daughter and every woman around her.
- Wild moon woman, you were not made to be tame. you are an earthquake shaking loose everything that is not soul. Shake, woman, shake.
- The absence of the divine feminine is the absence of pleasure. Without her, there is no life!
- “She’s the kind of queen that knows her crown isn’t on her head but in her soul.” – Adrian Michael
- You are sacred. You are divine. You are loved. You are worthy. You are enough.