This beautiful bundle of childbirth quotes will empower any woman in your audience on social media, whether pregnant or not.
Inside The Bundle
The Birth Quotes Bundle includes 20 beautiful pieces of visual content:
- “Women’s bodies have near-perfect knowledge about childbirth; it’s when their brains get involved that things can go wrong.” – Peggy Vincent
- A woman goes in, a warrior comes out.
- It’s ok to be afraid but don’t clench onto fear. The only way out is through. There is a courageous woman inside you and she knows what to do.
- When we view birth as a blessing designed to transform us, rather than a curse meant to hurt us, it changes everything.
- “From a medical perspective, danger is considered to arise from the woman’s body rather than the environment or what is done to her.We need to flip that and consider what we do to women as potentially creating risk.” – Dr. Rachel Reed
- It’s not PAIN, It’s POWER. (And sometimes it’s both, and that’s okay too!) Girlfriend, it’s YOUR power.
- “When you disconnect a woman from her birthing instincts, you have to manage her.” – Michel Odent, MD
- “You have to exhale the birth before you can inhale the baby.” – Mary Ester Malloy
- The freedom to eat, drink and move freely in childbirth are not “birth preferences.” They are basic functions of mammalian birth.
- Birth is not a design flaw.
- “Birthing is the most profound initiation to spirituality a woman can have.” – Robin Lim
- “When you change the way you view birth, the way you birth will change.” – Marie Mongan
- When you break up with fear-based maternity care, the world will look at you like you’re crazy… But, you know what’s crazy? Being afraid of something you’re biologically created to do.
- Stop obsessing over all the things that could go wrong in your birth. That’s your provider’s job. Your job is to let the light in.
- No one even mentioned it – in 9 whole months, Not one person said “you’re about to meet someone entirely new, and it’s not your baby… it’s going to be YOU.
- “Birth is the most open you will ever be, spiritually and physically.”
- Birth is part “I am superwoman, hear me roar!”, part “I’m scared, hold me!” Birth is wild, uninhibited feminine energy meets masculine security and resting place.
- “The hormones that get the baby in are the same hormones that get the baby out.”
- “Stop waiting for approval from an outside source. There is a wild, courageous woman inside you. She knows exactly what to do.”
- “Birth is not only about making babies. Birth is about making mothers – strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.” – Barbara Katz Rothman