Sharing tips on how to have a better workday can be beneficial to both yourself and your followers. It reminds us to take charge of our own productivity, stay focused and motivated, and reach our desired goals. Sharing these tips is a great way to foster a community of driven individuals who are committed to success – in the workplace and beyond!
This is an excellent topic to discuss on social media because it encourages personal growth and learning, helps to develop leadership skills, provides actionable steps to increase productivity, and serves as an inspiring reminder that we all have the power within us to make changes in our lives. By discussing these tips, we can help each other become the best versions of ourselves.
Inside The Bundle
BONUS 20 sample captions for you to share with your bundle!
BONUS Editable Canva Template!
- Tips for a Better Workday. Get your stuff ready the night before. It takes longer to prepare in the morning than it does to prepare the night before. Make sure you get your things out and everything you need before heading to sleep so you need not rush in the morning.
- Tips for a Better Workday. Wake up 15-30 minutes early. How you start the morning can make or break your day, so let’s give yourself plenty of time for a positive start.
- Tips for a Better Workday. Start your day with sunshine and deep breathing. No matter how cold it might be, march yourself outside to soak in some sunshine. The sun’s rays will boost your mood, increase your alertness, strengthen your immunity from sickness, and help you sleep better at night. While you’re out there, take 10 deep breaths in and out to start your day calm and cool.
- Tips for a Better Workday. Seek positive input. Take about 10 or 15 minutes to read a book, watch a video, or listen to a podcast that moves you. It will be a lot easier to have a good day if you fill your head with positive thoughts before you go to work.
- Tips for a Better Workday. Get Psyched during your commute. Don’t throw away the valuable asset of the time driving or riding to work. Listen to good music to lift up your mood. Make your own ‘Get Psyched’ playlist or download audiobooks and learn something new.
- Tips for a Better Workday. Put yourself in your customer’s shoes. While some customer behavior is nothing short of annoying, be understanding to all customers. Just because you’re tired or grumpy doesn’t mean a loyal, paying customer should receive subpar service.
- Tips for a Better Workday. Do the important things first. Avoid the temptation to check your email any more than every few hours. If they really need you, they will call. Starting and stopping a task adds up to a lot of wasted time and an overwhelmed feeling, so get the important things done without distraction.
- Tips for a Better Workday. When someone asks you something, take a moment and listen. Keep a little notepad, and make a note of it so you won’t forget. Check about 4 times through the day to make sure you haven’t missed something urgent.
- Tips for a Better Workday. Remind yourself of your “why”. Whether you’re working to support your family, help your customers, get experience, or whatever; remind yourself why you’re there and realize that the stress of this day is a temporary setback that you’ll forget about before you know it.
- Tips for a Better Workday. Focus on the positive. It’s awfully easy for negativity to sneak in, so give yourself this goal: for every negative thought/ feeling/saying, there should be 3 positive thoughts/feelings/sayings.
- Tips for a Better Workday. Stick a smile on your face. It will always make you feel better about whatever you do, even when you’re faking it. So always put out your best smile.
- Tips for a Better Workday. Take meetings on foot. Skip the standard seated meeting and take your talk on a walk. You’ll get exercise, fresh air, and new ideas. Bring along a small notebook or an audio recorder (found on most smartphones) if you need a way to keep notes.
- Tips for a Better Workday. Eat snacks. Snacking throughout the day will help keep your energy
level high. Strive for a balance of protein, fiber, nutrients, and healthy fat in your snacks. Nuts, eggs, fruits, and vegetables are all great foods to keep in your snack arsenal.
- Tips for a Better Workday. Don’t work long hours. Long hours are simply a bad idea. Long hours, after a short burst of productivity, actually make you less productive. Try to manage your time and avoid working overtime as much as possible.
- Tips for a Better Workday. Wind down and relax. Once you’re done with the workday, fill the remainder of your hours with non-work related activities that bring you joy and help you relax. Failing to take time to relax and stop thinking about work guarantees that you’ll begin the next day with a “hangover” of resentment that will leach the joy out of what can, and should be a positive work experience. over concentration.
- Tips for a Better Workday. End your day with 15 minutes of gratitude. Before you go to sleep, get out a tablet (paper or electric), and record everything that happened during the day about which you are (or could be) grateful. You’ll sleep better and be ready for tomorrow–which will probably be even more fabulous than today.
- Tips for a Better Workday. Start your day well-dressed and well-groomed. Prepare, e.g. iron, your clothes the night before so you aren’t rushed. Shave, or get your makeup ready ahead of time. Days are better if people treat you better, and people treat you better if you look professional and like you take good care of yourself.
- Tips for a Better Workday. Arrive for work half an hour early. You left half an hour early, so you have time to get there without feeling rushed. This will give you time to reflect and feel prepared for the day.
- Tips for a Better Workday. Don’t get angry or stressed over small things. Unexpected and unwanted things happen, that’s life, and the people around you understand that. The most important thing to do is to calmly manage failure with clear communication with everyone involved. Take a step back to come up with a rescue plan. Own the solution.
- Tips for a Better Workday. Be assertive but avoid conflict. By understanding people’s motives, and thinking about the reasons why they are causing conflict, you can find mutually acceptable solutions.