Research shows that counting your blessings has many benefits, from better sleep to reduced depression. It helps you connect to others and be more optimistic and less likely to ruminate over the negative.
Take your social media followers on a 20 day journey of gratitude with this vibrant bundle. By the end of this 20 day challenge, your followers will have a solid gratitude habit that infuses each day with positivity and happiness.
Inside The Bundle
The 20 Days of Gratitude Bundle includes 20 beautiful images:
- Day 1 – Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.
- Day 2 – When you wake let your first thought be, Thank You.
- Day 3 – Gratitude helps us to see what is there instead of what isn’t.
- Day 4 – Be grateful when things are going your way. Be graceful when they’re not.
- Day 5 – Grateful for small things, big things and everything in between.
- Day 6 – Less attitude more gratitude.
- Day 7 – What consumes your minds controls your life. Practice gratitude.
- Day 8 – If all you did was just look for things to appreciate, you would live a joyous, spectacular life.
- Day 9 – Small seeds of gratitude will produce a harvest of hope.
- Day 10 – Interrupt anxiety with gratitude.
- Day 11 – Train yourself to find the blessing in everything.
- Day 12 – What separates privilege from entitlement is gratitude (Brene Brown)
- Day 13 – The root of joy is gratefulness.
- Day 14 – Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude (A.A Milne)
- Day 15 – There is always something to be thankful for.
- Day 16 – Be grateful for what you already have and you will attract more good things.
- Day 17 – Gratitude is the vitamin for the soul.
- Day 18 – Train yourself to flip a script. When a negative thought enters your mind, replace it with thoughts of gratitude.
- Day 19 – Be present in all things and thankful for all things
- Day 20 – Breathe and be grateful.